Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Animations

These are a few animations that I created. I don't really have the best equipment but this first one that I made about two years ago was basically stop-motion. 



I was proud of it, but then I realized how I could really have put more quality into it as a whole. It was just a test though. The little running wombat is my favorite. I received a lot of comments telling me to send it to the band, which I promptly did, and they didn't respond for a good year... haha, but they did end up complimenting me on it and thanking me for the effort. Which made me quite ecstatic :)

This next one I was testing a computer program and it all just ended up being a rediculous mess, but hey, it could be a lot worse...



ehhh I son't really have much to day about this one. I've always really want to do some fantastic job, on some fantastic animation but it has not turned out so well thus far. I'll try again at somepoint, maybe my calling isn't drawn animation like Don Hertzfeldt. But oh, how I wish it waaaaaaaaassss. Just to make someone laugh from some ridiculous cartoon would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment